With an Online Banking Account from Lisnaskea Credit Union, you can transfer funds, pay bills and access your account from the comfort of your own home. Opening an account is simple, all you have to do is follow our steps below and we'll do the rest.
Benefits of Online Banking
With Online Banking you can do the following:
- Transfer Funds between your CU accounts
- Transfer Funds to your Bank
- Setup Payees
- Pay Bills
Creating an Online Banking Account
Setting up your account is easy, all you have to do is:
- Complete our registeration form, which can be found here
- We will then give you a call to verify your identity
- Finally, we will send you a pin securely by post
Once you have an Online Banking Account, you can sign up for our Mobile Banking service. With Mobile Banking, you can transfer funds, pay bills and check your account balances from your mobile phone. Mobile Banking gives you the power to take full control of your money.
Read more about our Mobile Banking App here, and download it today!